Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Let's Scrap Blog Around the World Day 10

Here we are with another day of the Let's Scrap Leap Around the World Blog.  I got a few more cards under my belt and I thought I would share them with you.
The papers on card 27 are from my scraps.  The stamp is Close To My Heart and the circles are Memory Makers Pebbles..  I used a corner rounder to soften the edges.
On card 28 I used CTMH papers and stamps.  I used my circle cutter and added a couple of buttons.
I've been following the sketches from the blogs and this was another easy card to make.  The paper is K & Co.  The ribbon and stamp is CTMH and the flower punch is Marvy.  I used deckle edge fisker scissors to trim the paper.
The sketch on card 30 called for something I haven't done in awhile so this one took a little time.  The CTMH stamp was stamped on acetate with StazOn ink.  The back of the acetate was painted with Folk Art paint.  Then I used brads to attach it to a corrugated piece of paper that I had from a cookie box.  The rest of the papers are from my scraps.  The beading is Ranger's liquid pearls.  I would like to get the liquid pearls to be rounder but that's not happening yet! 

1 comment: