Thursday, February 16, 2012

Let's Scrap Blog Around the World Day 11

Well another day another card...or should I say cards.  I was up late last night and early this morning making cards.  I'm really having a lot of fun following the blogs and making cards from the sketches.
This was a fun stamp to color.  I used scrap paper.  The Love stamp is from Oulines.  I love their stamps.  I used copic markers YG11, 17; V12, 15, 17 and R 81, 83 and 85.  I used liquid glass to color in the flower to make it shine.
When I was putting my scraps on my card it looked like a layer cake so I made it a cake and added the appropriate stamp.  The stamp is CTMH.
Card 33 uses CTMH papers and some scraps from K & Co.  I used a circle cutter and pop-dotted the butterfly.

Card 34 uses the same CTMH papers as 33.  This is just layering all the different papers.  The center post card paper is from my scraps.
I bought this frame set from QVC a few years ago.  They were supposed to be for my scrapbook, but I found them to be to ornate. I think they work perfectly for cards.  The ribbon is CTMH and I made the flowers using a stamp set from Heartfelt Creations.  If you have some time, please visit their site.  They have wonderful stamps and dies to match.  After I stamped the image, I cut them out and used my McGill 8mm stylus to cup the petals.
The last card today is for my grand daughters birthday.  I used the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge to cut the banner and my circle cutter to cut the circles.  I found the tag in my stash of Tag-lets (also from QVC many moons ago).  The Happy Birthday is a rub on and the '10' is a sticker.  I love these happy colors and I think she will too.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for leaving such a nice comment on Eniko's Playhouse! Your bog candy comments made me laugh. I love the frame that you bought from QVC & you made such good use of it! Your cards are lovely! Congratulations on your blog. Be sure to let me know when you make the Leap 46 card from my blog! Happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete