Thursday, February 9, 2012

Let's Scrap Blog Around the World Day 5

Hi everyone and thanks for visiting me.  This is day 5 of card making for me and I have 3 more cards to show you from the Let's Scrap sketches.
This card was made from scraps I had.  I used the Tim Holtz Rosette die and the Sizzix side kick.  The zig zag stitching is the Sew Happy stamp from Close to My Heart.  The paper lace is a Martha Stewart punch and the rub on is also from my stash.
Card 13 is my Valentine's Day card for my hubby.  His favorite color is blue.  He keeps asking me to put my blog on his favorites but I have to wait a few more days.  HEHEHEHE.  The paper here is from Quick Quotes.  I used the Plantin School Book Cricut cartridge to make the rick rack.  The stamps are from CTMH Mad About You and I used CTMH Indian Corn Blue ink.  The ribbon is also CTMH.  I'm a consultant for CTMH so have a lot of it.  I love that their inks, papers, ribbons and embellishments all match.
This is a simple card to make.  The papers are from my scraps.  I used the Cricut Elegant Edges cartridge and a sticker from a Pine Cone Press card kit.  I used a CTMH writer for the black ink work. And, that's it.  Fourteen cards completed and soooo many more to do.  Leave a comment and let me know what you think...

No comments:

Post a Comment