Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Let's Scrap Blog Around the World Day 9

Well today is the 14th and it's almost half way through the month....and I'm half way though the goal of 50 cards.  Don't forget to visit Let's Scrap and take a look at all the wonderful sketches.  Take some time to visit the blogs to see all the wonderful inspiration and the talent that is out there.
This card went pretty fast.  I used paper from my scraps (I have a lot more since I started these cards)  Anyway, the circle border punch is Fiskers - did you know that they have a lifetime guarantee on their punches?  The two oval punches are Marvy and the sentiment is a Close to My Heart stamp.
YEA!  Card 25...half way there!  I really like making this kind of card....a little frilly and a little punch.  I used my Cheery Lynn Dies to cut everything except the butterflies.   The papers are from my stash and the butterflies are stickers.  The larger one is pop-dotted.
The sketch for card 26 had a lot of flowers on it so I decided to just make the card a flower as well.  Card Maker magazine was my inspiration on this one.  The pink paper is sanded.  The embellishments are K & Co.  The fabric flower and brad are from my stash.  I'm having a lot of fun leaping around the blogs.  These girls are amazing with take on the sketches.  Take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment