Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Let's Scrap Blog Around the World Day 4

Day 4 for me and it's the 8th of the month...will have to do 3 cards a day to get all 50 of them completed by the end of the month.  Yesterday, I spent most of the day out of the house and today most of the day was spent with my daughter....LUV HER!  Anyway:
Card 10:  I'm trying really hard to keep to the sketch on the hop.  I keep wanting to add more...a bow here...an eyelet there, but I've been pretty good.  This paper is from my scraps.  I used Cheery Lynn nested dies for the circles and scallops. The flourish is also from Cherry Lynn Designs.  The stamp and ink are CTMH.  Pink is my favorite color (go Barbie) so you will see a lot of pinks in my 50 cards.
Card 11 is 100% Close to My Heart.  Again, I love CTMH since the papers match the inks.  I used Sunkiss Yellow, Key Lime and Bubblegum.  Even the black pens and ribbon are CTMH.


I have to work on cards tonight so I can bring you more tomorrow.  Have fun and keep stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment